Contact Me

Contact Me

Please Tell Me About What You See

If you have an interesting story, that you know would be of interest please send it to me at CHGO.CAC@GMAIL.COM

I will do my best to verify the information before I post it, so make sure you give me enough information to research.

Names will be changed to protect the innocent...and the not so innocent.

Feel free to comment on the posts, your opinion is important to me, as is your identity. Freedom of speech is the cornerstone of our Democracy. Please refrain from using obscene and/or prejudice language.

Should there be a policy against hiring family and friends (Especially to those good $$$ jobs)?

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inaugural Post

This is my Inaugural Post for the new Chicago CAC Underground.  I will do my best to keep all readers informed of the day to day "Underground" activities here at the CAC.  From my little hiding spot I will observe and report things that you may not know.  Although one person, I do have a staff of many personalities to draw upon.


“On that road of the informer, it is always night. I cannot ever inform against anyone without feeling something die within me. I inform without pleasure, because it is necessary.”.....Whittaker Chambers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about time this thing got up and running. i applaud you!

Anonymous said...

does anyone have a problem with the fact that the external affairs department is going to hire yet another director. everyone in the department (with the exception of one person) is upper management. so basically, if you want a solid job at the ccac, join the external affairs team. never mind its the front line workers who don't get paid !@#$ but do all the work helping children. why is it that no matter who is running the place they all fall prey to the top heavy management theory? what a great message we are sending.

Anonymous said...

Hey as long as the upper management gets to keep their outrageous salaries (especially the CCAC over all partner agencies), who cares about anyone else. If things get tough, just lay more staff off!

Anonymous said...

how about the fact that all external affairs staff only are responsible for their one job, while all direct service staff have to job share and sometimes fill 2-3 different positions and still be paid less money.